Thursday, January 1

Artisan Boulangerie Co.

Hello! (:

It's 2015! (: I had a nice and peaceful finish to 2014 - we cooked and ate at home to avoid the crowds - and ushered in the new year with a good night's rest! I hope that you enjoyed yourselves wherever you were and whatever you were doing!

We finally visited ABC after hearing so much about it and I think our verdict is that it is so-so. However, that might be because we didn't order their signature dishes nor did we go during brunch time, so we had limited choices! Having said that, it was nice being able to chill out and have a relaxing, fuss free meal to end off 2014. Here are some pics that we took that day:







I haven't thought about what I hope/want my 2015 to be but I know that whatever happens, I'll take it as it comes and do my best to make it a great year! (: Let's rock it!

No comments:

Post a Comment