Hello (:
The past few days have been really draining cos of endless meetings and feeling pretty bummed cos a good friend is stuck in an emotional quagmire. I really cannot wait for all the meetings and school-related things to come to an end at the end of next week so that I can finally just do my own things.
In the mean time, here're two (badly taken) photographs of our starter and dessert at Coyote, which was actually great (: I didn't take photos of the mains cos it was evidently too dark and I couldn't get a good shot. I really think that having good food with people who matter really help to uplift one's spirits; there are few other activities that come close to providing similar temporary relief.
In any case, I shall just press on and make the best use of my time so that I can get to enjoy a little bit of hols in December! (:
Have a good weekend! (:


ReplyDeleteBest Ways To Recover Funds From Crypto and Bitcoin Scam - Go To Alpha Recovery Experts
As a pioneering force in the digital asset recovery industry, Alpha Recovery Experts are dedicated to helping individuals and businesses reclaim their lost or stolen cryptocurrency assets. Their team of expert cryptographers, forensic analysts, and cybersecurity specialists work tirelessly to provide cutting-edge solutions to the most complex digital asset recovery challenges. Alpha Recovery Experts comprehensive services include wallet recovery, private key retrieval, and crypto transaction tracing, ensuring that his clients receive the most effective and efficient solutions tailored to their specific needs.
If you’ve experienced cryptocurrency theft or want to safeguard your digital investments against future threats, reach out to Alpha Recovery Experts today.
For More inquiries, contact them at,
Email; Alpharecoveryexpert@consultant.com
Homepage; Alpharecoveryexperts.com
WhatsApp; +44(745)742-4681