Wednesday, December 28

Tiong Bahru Market

Hello (:

We didn't travel this holiday so we made it a point to go to places that we seldom go to during term time and one such place is Tiong Bahru Market, a hawker place that I used to frequent a little more when I was a kid! (:

The place has cleaned up quite a bit and some stalls have changed hands but I think the general feel is the same (: We have been there twice and both times I chose to queue for noodles because I'm more of a noodles than rice person (:


The famous lor mee has a shark nuggets option so if you want the full experience, you can opt for the shark nuggets! =P The sauce is not too viscous nor is it too salty and it really complements the noodles well (: I can see why people think that this ranks as one of the best lor mees around.


The fishball noodles were unexpectedly good partly cos the noodles were slightly al dente and also cos the sauce was very tasty! (: I would have this again any day but I don't think I'll be willing to queue for so long for this again! (We went around 1ish pm and the queue for this bowl of noodles was 20-25min long)

All in all, I think Tiong Bahru Market is worth repeated visits and we can't wait to get back to try other dishes! (:

Enjoy what's left of the holidays and Happy New Year in advance! (:

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    An Thái Sơn với website anthaison.vn chuyên sản phẩm máy đưa võng hay máy đưa võng tự động tốt cho bé là địa chỉ bán máy đưa võng giá rẻ tại TP.HCM và giúp bạn tìm máy đưa võng loại nào tốt hiện nay.

    ReplyDelete