Sunday, May 25

Tiffin Room

It's been a while since I went back to Tiffin Room for some good Indian food so last week, Matty and I decided to make a trip there since he has never been there before (:

It was a great day for some warm and spicy food because it was raining heavily so we couldn't be happier with our choice of lunch place.

The buffet lunch costs $60++/pax and it was generally on the pricey side, considering the range and quality of food. Nevertheless, I think we paid for ambience and for a quiet environment to chat and eat so it was alright (: Also, I have never really dared to try the many kinds of Indian desserts till last week! So it was quite exciting for me! I think the desserts are pretty interesting but they aren't something that I'll crave. Heh.

Here are some photos of the food we had:







Can't wait to have another great Sunday! (: Wheee

No comments:

Post a Comment