Sunday, January 17

The Lab

Hello (:

The first week of school was absolute madness cos there were just so many different things to attend to but I'm so thankful we survived (: Personally, I feel that the first week of school somehow tends to be the 'worst' possibly because we have to re-adapt to school life. The subsequent weeks are usually better because our systems have more or less gotten used to the rhythm and pace of school life.

Prior to all these madness, two of my kids brought me to The Lab for a meal! I hardly ever explore the Bugis area so I was quite surprised to see many murals on the wall and many other interesting shops! While waiting for them, I discovered Fluff, which was a bakery that I've always wanted to go to because I've heard so much about it, and so I bought cupcakes and cakes for all of us (:





The food at the lab was relatively affordable and I'd say that it's a good place for hanging out, except that it can get very crowded during meal times! I like that they partner with their sister cafe down the road so we could order their waffles, which was amazing! (:

If you are looking for a meal which costs you $12-20, you can definitely pop by The Lab for a filling experience (:

Enjoy the rest of the weekend! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment