Saturday, September 17

Chong Qing Grilled Fish

Hello (:

The first week of school went by quite quickly mainly because there was a lot to do and I'm just thankful that the weekend is here so that I can catch up on some rest (:

I think the mantra for this term will be Dory's famous mantra: just keep swimming. I have no doubt that marking season will be demanding as usual and there will be lots of other things to deal with but I am pretty sure that we'll pull through just fine!

A few good friends and I have already decided that we'll celebrate end of marking season at Chong Qing Grilled Fish, where they'll indulge in the crazily spicy mala fish while I stay with safer options like the one below!



I like that the grilled fish served at Chong Qing Grilled Fish is fresh and it doesn't at all have any fishy smell. The 'soup base'/ 'gravy' is also pretty rich tasting and complements the fish well.

Can't wait to see this place again cos it means that marking season is over! Haha

Alright have a good weekend everyone! (:

1 comment:

  1. Get help for all your financial problems. Contact Union Solutions to access a wide range of loan facilities. Contact for more information: financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com) whats-App +918929509036 Dr James Eric Finance Pvt Ltd Thanks

    ReplyDelete