Friday, July 18

Dates with Friends

Hello (:

I've most been going back to the same places for meals partly because the food served gives me simple joy and comfort (: So here are some snapshots of the food that I've been eating recently, most of which I've posted on instagram! (:

Date night at Chili's rocks

And we tried Coca Steamboat at Taka - it was not bad (:  

Timbre at Substation with close friends (: The live music was nice.  

 We really love going to Vegan Burg. Thank goodness for an outlet near our place. 


 P.S. Cafe never fails to satisfy either. 

And Brotzeit! I still miss the pancakes at Paulaners but I think the food at Brotzeit is pretty good (: 

TGIF! (: Back to school! (:

1 comment:

  1. Get help for all your financial problems. Contact Union Solutions to access a wide range of loan facilities. Contact for more information: financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com) whats-App +918929509036 Dr James Eric Finance Pvt Ltd Thanks

    ReplyDelete