Sunday, September 28

Paulaner Brauhaus

Hello (:

Marking season has commenced and I'll not be as active as I would like to be on this blog and I suspect that my entries might be shorter than usual, but I'll do my best to post some photos when I take a break from work so that cobwebs won't gather here =D

Last weekend, I went to Paulaner Brauhaus to celebrate my belly good friend's birthday and boy was it a FEAST! There was just SO MUCH MEAT and there was free flow beer so I would highly recommend their Sunday brunch to all carnivorous and beer-guzzling friends/ people (: What I liked most about Paulaner is its chillax atmosphere and the fact that there aren't many diners so it wasn't as noisy/ crowded as the other lunch/brunch places. It's definitely worth a visit when you are ravenous but otherwise, you might want to give it a miss. There was plenty of other non-meaty stuff for me to eat too so I left feeling full and satiated as well (:

Here are some photos taken last week during brunch:













Alright it's late and I should head to bed. Have a great weekend everyone! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment