Tuesday, September 1

High Tea and Regent's Tea Lounge

I think I'm already in a holiday mood though technically there's still one more long day to get through before I can really cut myself some slack and take a few full days off work to rest and recuperate. I know that I'm supposed to be doing other things but I can't help but gravitate towards things that are not work-related, which explains this post (:

I might have mentioned this before but my eating hours can be quite off and our trip to the Tea Lounge for high tea recently was a consequence of my bad time management in the morning, which is just as well because we managed to eat a lot during our "high tea" and truly enjoyed our time together (:








I really can't wait for the Sept Hols to arrive - more sleep, more feasting and more time to do anything and everything! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment